Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mason wrote a Poem for school.

ABC on Me
By Mason Saulsbury

A is for Adam. My most athletic friend. We play outside a lot. I like him. He’s a softie though.

B is for Baseball. I always try to practice it. I go outside to practice with dad. I got hit in the eye by grandpa once though.

C is for Cody, my little brother. I love him. Though sometimes he’s annoying.

D is for Drums. I got some for my birthday. I love playing them. I got all kinds of them.

E is for English. I speak it. I do not say swear words. I don’t like to swear.

F is for Fletcher, my uncle. He is so much fun! I love him. (Plus he plays my games.)

G is for Grandma and Grandpa. I have a lot of them. Grandma Terry has a lot of animals. I like to pet them.

H is for Humor. I have a lot of it. I tell jokes and make comic strips. I am a cartoonist.

I is for Islands. My grandpa Stu took me to one. It was so much fun! I collected a lot of shells.

J is for July. I don’t really celebrate the “Fourth of July”…but it’s fun to look at the colors. It’s hard to sleep though.

K is for Kindergarten. I use to go to Kindergarten, but that was a while ago. My teacher was Mrs. Rich. I loved to write.

L is for Lasey. She’s our dog. She’s lazy. She likes to catch snowballs.

M is for Mason. That’s my name! I like to make games. I also make comics.

N is for Nana. She’s my grandma (Out of 5)

O is for oyster. I found one once. It was shiny. I kept it.

P is for Poster. I won a poster contest once. Or at least I was a runner upper. Mine said “Reading is a door to a magical world and much more….”

Q is for quilt. One of my grandmas has some. It had a stripy pattern on it. I can’t remember which grandma has quilts

R is for run. I like to run. But I don’t like running the track OR staying IN! I can outrun my brother.

S is for spoon. I like spoons.
PRIVATE—I jump around the house with them. Don’t tell *Blush*

T is for team. I want to be on a baseball team but I can’t. So I’m practicing. I want to be a pitcher.

U is for UFO. Don’t like UFOs. I don’t like aliens either. I think there creepy.

V is for video games. I play them a lot. I even make them. I don’t like bloody games though.

W is for woman. Half of my family is women. I don’t mind though I like the fact that my family mostly consists of boys.

X is for X-ray a picture of bones

Y is for yawn. I yawn all the time. I don’t yawn when I’m tired. When I yawn, Mom thinks I’m tired.

Z is for Zoo. I went to the zoo last summer. I like the zoo… Some stupid kid hit me though….

And that ends my ABC! Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!~ I love it and Motor too. He thinks he a star now. Can't wait for the 2nd part.

    ReplyDelete